100 Creative And Classic Recipes For Making Sandwiches and Paninis, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken Salad Sandwich with Mayonnaise and Lettuce Recipe
This chicken salad sandwich is a traditional and simple lunch option that's ideal for any day of the week. The shredded chicken, crunchy celery and red onion, and creamy mayonnaise add protein and flavor. Fresh parsley, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper add a zesty kick that will awaken your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the shredded chicken, mayonnaise, celery, red onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Toast the bread slices.
- Place a lettuce leaf on top of each slice of bread, then spoon some of the chicken salad mixture on top of the lettuce.
- Add another slice of bread on top.
- Make 4 sandwiches with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
The Best Panini Press Cookbook
Gotham Steel Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
1001 Homemade Sandwich Recipes
Cream Cheese and Strawberry Jam Sandwich Recipe
Club Sandwich with Ham, Cheese and Tomato Recipe
Peanut Butter and Cherry Jam Sandwich Recipe
Cream Cheese and Tomato Sandwich with Fries Recipe