Create Hot, Delicious Sandwiches and Paninis with this Panini Press
Mushroom Melt Panini Sandwich Recipe
This mushroom melt panini sandwich makes a tasty and quick lunch or dinner. The flavorful and satisfying combination of mushrooms, melted cheese, and sourdough bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Warm up a panini press.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Combine the mushrooms, onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and browned.
- Sandwiches should be made with bread, mushroom mixture, and mozzarella.
- Grill sandwiches in the panini press for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
Ultimate Soup and Sandwich Cookbook
Chefman Panini Press And Gourmet Sandwich Grill
Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches
Double Sided Nonstick Frying Pan And Sandwich Maker
Chicken Salad Sandwich with Mayonnaise and Lettuce Recipe
Breakfast Sandwich with Ham and Eggs Recipe
Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Tomato, Lettuce on Multi Grain Bread Recipe
Turkey and Cheese Sandwich with Avocado Recipe