This Sandwich Grill Allows You to Grill, Press and Make Delicious Sandwiches at Home
Tuna, Avocado and Egg Sandwich Recipe
This tuna, avocado, and egg sandwich is a delicious and easy-to-make lunch option. The tuna, avocado, and eggs combine to provide protein and healthy fats, while the lemon juice adds a tangy flavor. It's ideal for a quick lunch on a hectic day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the tuna, chopped eggs, mashed avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Distribute the tuna mixture evenly between two slices of bread.
- Place the remaining two slices of bread on top.
- Serve each sandwich half-way.
The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook
Simple Italian Sandwiches
Mushroom and Egg Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
Bologna and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Nutella and Strawberry Jam Sandwich Recipe
Peanut Butter, Banana and Cherry Jam with Cinnamon Recipe