Single-Slice Sandwiches From Around The World, Shipped Right to Your Door
Egg, Ham and Mayonnaise Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread Recipe
This delectable sandwich is ideal for a quick breakfast or lunch. The combination of whole grain bread, ham, eggs, and mayonnaise creates a filling and flavorful meal that will keep you going all day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Toast the bread slices in the toaster until they are crisp.
- Cook the ham slices in a small pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Scramble the eggs in the same pan until fully cooked.
- On one side of each slice of bread, spread mayonnaise.
- Place one slice of bread on top of the ham slices.
- Scramble the eggs and place them on top of the ham.
- Cover with the remaining slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.
- Cut the sandwich in half after lightly pressing it.
- Serve and have fun.
Simple Italian Sandwiches
The Best Panini Press Cookbook
Gotham Steel Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
Peanut Butter, Banana and Cherry Jam with Cinnamon Recipe
Cucumber and Tomato Toasted Sandwich Recipe
Ham and Cheese Baguette Sandwich Recipe
Roast Beef Sub with Cheese Recipe