100 Creative And Classic Recipes For Making Sandwiches and Paninis, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Salad Sandwich with Black Olives and Tomatoes Recipe
This Tuna Salad Sandwich with Black Olives and Tomatoes is a tasty and quick lunch option that's ideal for anyone on the go. Tuna, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, black olives, and cherry tomatoes combine to make a flavorful and satisfying filling that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Drain the tuna and place it in a mixing bowl.
- To the bowl, combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard, chopped black olives, and cherry tomatoes.
- Combine everything until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the bread slices to your preferred crispiness.
- To make two sandwiches, scoop the tuna salad mixture onto two slices of bread and top with the remaining slices.
1001 Homemade Sandwich Recipes
George Foreman 2-Serving Grill And Panini Press
Sandwiches: More Than You've Ever Wanted To Know
Sandwich Rack Accessory For 2-Slice Toasters
Crispy Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Butter and Mixed Berry Jam Sandwich Recipe
Cream Cheese and Onion Sandwich Recipe
Fried Egg Sandwich Recipe