Create Hot, Delicious Sandwiches and Paninis with this Panini Press
Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Swiss Cheese Sandwich Recipe
This Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes, and Swiss Cheese Sandwich is a quick lunch or snack option that's high in protein and flavor. The tuna and cherry tomatoes combine to make a fresh and savory sandwich, and the Swiss cheese adds a creamy and nutty element to the sandwich. The dijon mustard and black pepper give the tuna mixture a subtle yet tangy kick that elevates the sandwich to another level.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Drain the tuna can and place it in a bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Combine the tuna with the halved cherry tomatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and black pepper until well combined.
- Toast the slices of bread until golden brown.
- On each toasted bread slice, place one slice of Swiss cheese.
- Spread one of the cheese-topped bread slices with the tuna and cherry tomato mixture.
- To make a sandwich, place the other cheese-topped bread slice on top of the tuna mixture.
- Serve right away.
Gotham Steel Sandwich Maker, Toaster And Panini Press
1001 Homemade Sandwich Recipes
George Foreman 2-Serving Grill And Panini Press
Ham and Cheese Baguette Sandwich Recipe
Roast Beef Sub with Cheese Recipe
Crispy Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Butter and Mixed Berry Jam Sandwich Recipe