Create Perfect Sandwiches with this Double Sided Frying Pan
Tomato Avocado Sandwich Recipe
This Tomato Avocado Sandwich is a light and flavorful lunch option suitable for any day of the week. The creamy avocado spread complements the juicy tomato slices and tangy Dijon mustard perfectly, creating a delicious and satisfying sandwich that is also healthy and nutritious. It's also super simple to make in just a few minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Toast the bread slices to your preferred crispiness.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mashed avocado, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the avocado mixture on one side of each slice of toast evenly.
- On one slice of toast, layer the sliced tomato and red onion over the avocado mixture.
- Place the other slice of toast, avocado mixture side down, on top.
- Serve the sandwich immediately cut in half.
The Essential Panini Press Cookbook
Panini Press And Grill Sandwich Maker
Hamilton Beach Panini Press And Sandwich Maker
Tuna, Avocado and Egg Sandwich Recipe
Reuben Sandwich Recipe
Blueberry and Nutella Sandwich Recipe
Egg, Ham and Mayonnaise Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread Recipe