Make Delicious Sandwiches, Toast and Paninis with this Easy to Use Sandwich Press
Club Sandwich with Ham, Cheese and Tomato Recipe
A traditional club sandwich with ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and bacon, ideal for a quick and easy lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Toast the slices of bread until golden brown.
- On one side of each bread slice, spread mayonnaise.
- One slice of bread should be layered with a lettuce leaf, two slices of ham, two slices of cheddar cheese, two slices of tomato, and two slices of bacon.
- Repeat the layering process with another slice of bread.
- Place the remaining slice of bread, mayo side down, on top.
- Divide the sandwich into quarters and secure with a toothpick.
Ultimate Soup and Sandwich Cookbook
Chefman Panini Press And Gourmet Sandwich Grill
Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches
Double Sided Nonstick Frying Pan And Sandwich Maker
Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe
Tuna, Cherry Tomatoes and Swiss Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Roast Beef Sandwich with Tomato Recipe
Tuna Salad Sandwich with Black Olives and Tomatoes Recipe