Scrumptious Sandwiches To Make You Smile, Shipped Right to Your Door
Guacamole Kidney Bean Sandwich with Sesame Seeds Recipe
This tasty and filling sandwich is high in plant-based protein and healthy fats. The creamy guacamole and crunchy sesame seeds combine to make a delicious and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine kidney beans, mashed avocado, red onion, garlic, lime juice, salt, and black pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- With a fork, mash the mixture until it reaches the desired consistency.
- In a dry skillet over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds until golden brown.
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Distribute the guacamole mixture evenly among the bread slices.
- Place a lettuce leaf and a tomato slice on top of each slice.
- Spread sesame seeds on top of each sandwich.
- Serve right away and enjoy.
Double Sided Nonstick Frying Pan And Sandwich Maker
The Happy Sandwich
Proctor Silex Hot Sandwich Maker
Tuna Salad Sandwich with Black Olives and Tomatoes Recipe
Club Sandwich with Bacon and Fries Recipe
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Mushroom and Egg Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries Recipe