More Than 200 Perfect-Every-Time Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Avocado Sandwich Recipe
This Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, and Avocado Sandwich is an excellent brunch or lunch option. The combination of smoked salmon, creamy cream cheese, and fresh avocado results in a flavorful and nutritious sandwich. It's simple to make and makes a filling and satisfying meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Toast the bread slices to your preferred crispiness.
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a small bowl and stir in the lemon juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese on one side of each toasted bread slice.
- Divide the avocado mixture evenly between two slices of bread.
- Add 2 oz of smoked salmon to each avocado-covered slice of bread.
- To make sandwiches, layer the remaining slices of bread on top of the smoked salmon.
- Serve the sandwiches immediately, cut in half.
Proctor Silex Hot Sandwich Maker
The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook
Shrimp Salad Sandwich with Tomatoes Recipe
Fried Chicken and Mayo Sandwich Recipe
Tomato Avocado Sandwich Recipe
Ham Tomato and Cheese Sandwich Recipe