Mouthwatering Recipes For The World's Favorite Sandwiches, Shipped Right to Your Door
Grill Chicken Sandwich with Cheese, Tomato and Cucumber Recipe
This tasty and nutritious grilled chicken sandwich is ideal for a quick and easy lunch or dinner. The flavorful and satisfying sandwich of juicy chicken, melted cheddar cheese, fresh tomato, and crunchy cucumber is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Chicken breasts should be seasoned with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the grill grates with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken for 6-7 minutes per side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast to melt during the last minute of cooking.
- To make a sauce, combine mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
- Grill the sandwich buns for a few seconds.
- Spread the sauce between the sandwich buns.
- To each sandwich bun, place a slice of tomato and four slices of cucumber.
- To each sandwich, add a chicken breast with melted cheese.
- Serve and have fun.
Sandwich Rack Accessory For 2-Slice Toasters
The Essential Panini Press Cookbook
Panini Press And Grill Sandwich Maker
Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Avocado Sandwich Recipe
Berry Melon Bruschetta Recipe
Roast Beef Sandwich with Fries and Gravy Recipe
Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe